1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?Personal information you disclose to usIn Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, and payment information.We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Services or otherwise contacting us.The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information wecollect can include the following:Publicly Available Personal Information. We collect first name, maiden name, last name, and nickname; phone numbers; current and former address; email addresses; business email; business phone number; and other similar data.Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used forauthentication and account access. All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.We use personal information collected via our Services for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.We use the information we collect or receive:To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time.
To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our Services that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at email@example.com and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
Request Feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and Contractual.
To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
To deliver services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services,to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personalinformation in a specific purpose.Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve ourlegitimate business interests.Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process yourpersonal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so inorder to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, orlegal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to publicauthorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate,prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situationsinvolving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigationin which we are involved.More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the followingsituations:Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or duringnegotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of ourbusiness to another company.Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visitthe Services. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websitesthat are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements aboutgoods and services of interest to you.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?In Short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights that allow you greateraccess to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your accountat any time.In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable dataprotection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personalinformation, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personalinformation; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contactdetails provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable dataprotection laws.If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw yourconsent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before itswithdrawal.If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing yourpersonal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority.You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/dataprotection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer,you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose toremove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Services. To opt-out ofinterest-based advertising by advertisers on our Services visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
7. DATA BREACHA privacy breach occurs when there is unauthorized access to or collection, use, disclosure or disposal ofpersonal information. You will be notified about data breaches when Cal Dream Productions believes youare likely to be at risk or serious harm. For example, a data breach may be likely to result in seriousfinancial harm or harm to your mental or physical well-being. In the event that Cal Dream Productionsbecomes aware of a security breach which has resulted or may result in unauthorized access, use ordisclosure of personal information Cal Dream Productions will promptly investigate the matter and notifythe applicable Supervisory Authority not later than 72 hours after having become aware of it, unless thepersonal data breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
9. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to yourpersonal information.California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who areCalifornia residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information aboutcategories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes andthe names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, pleasesubmit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Services, youhave the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Services. To requestremoval of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include theemail address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will makesure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services, but please be aware that the data may not becompletely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
11. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by post to:Cal Dream Productions10331 Zelzah Ave #30Porter Ranch, CA 91326United States
©2022. Cal Dream Productions. All Rights Reserved.